Project Management Training at New Horizons Singapore
The need for efficient and resourceful project management is shared across public and private sector companies in all industries, including: construction, high tech, not-for-profit, manufacturing, finance and insurance, human resources, health care and pharmaceuticals. Project management is a necessary component of every successful organization, and, even in a down economy, the demand for these skills keeps going up.
Organizations that invest in project management training are more efficient and better equipped for the challenges that are evident in today’s evolving business environments. Trained project managers have the necessary skills to ensure projects are completed on time and under budget.
Whether your goal is to learn the basics of project management, to learn project management software, or to obtain a certification, New Horizons Singapore offers the courses you are looking for.
Project Management Certifications
- Course: NICF – Project Management
- Exam: Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam
- Course: PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
- Exam: PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam
- Course: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- Exam: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Exam