Update as of 17-May-2021
Note from our Center Management
The Multi-Ministry Taskforce announced heightened restrictions in response to the COVID-19 situation in Singapore. From 16 May 2021 to 13 June 2021, Singapore will be under Phase 2 (Heightened Alert).
The health and safety of our participants and staff are paramount, and we are doing everything in line with current government requirements to ensure your classes are conducted in a safe and comfortable environment. We will be converting most classes where ever possible to online modality during this period in our efforts to reduce the risk of any possible infections and also stand with our nation to break the new cycle of transmission.
We will continue to abide by heightened safe management measures which include
- Strictly enforcing safe distancing measures as stipulated by the Ministry of Education in our classrooms
- Thorough cleaning and sanitizing after the end of each class and more frequent cleaning of frequently touched areas.
- To support our community in the fight against the spread of COVID-19:
- Please avoid our center if you are experiencing fever or flu-like symptoms, been issued a Stay Home Notice, Leave of Absences, or Quarantine Order.
- Please wear a mask at all times when on-premises.
Thank you for your support and encouragement during this period. We will continue to do our best for our clients and staff in the months and years ahead.
New Horizons Singapore
Our Training Center aim to resume our physical in-class training on the 4TH WEEK OF JUNE, 22nd June 2020 (Monday). As of now, we will continue to offer Online LIVE Learning as the main learning modality.
Training and Webinar will still be operational via our Online Live Learning Platform.
ONLINE LIVE LEARNING (OLL)
Wear a Mask
As per mandatory requirement, our staff and trainees will be wearing masks at all times.
Social Distancing Practice
Integrating social-distancing practice during work.
Our staff will be carrying out a routine temperature-taking exercise for everyone entering the Center.
Staff Working From Home
Some of our staff will be working from home and are available to assist you in your inquiry. We are still operating as per usual office hours.
Disinfecting of Equipment
Daily sanitizing and disinfecting all equipment to ensure the cleanliness of our Center.