Windows 7 Training at New Horizons Singapore
Let New Horizons Singapore help you become the Windows 7 expert within your organization. Discover the assortment of Windows 7 training courses – for both end-users and IT professionals – made available to you online and in the classroom.
Windows 7 includes a number of new features, like advances in touch recognition, support for virtual hard disks, improved boot performance, direct access, and kernel improvements – our training will help you become an expert in this enterprise-ready Microsoft operating system. Get started with New Horizons Singapore Windows 7 training today!
End-Users will learn how to:
- Get started and explore Windows 7
- Work with the Windows 7 Desktop and Taskbar
- Manage folders and files
- Customize Windows 7
- Create users and accounts
- Set-up wireless networking
IT Professionals will learn how to:
- Install, deploy and upgrade to Windows 7
- Configure the IT Pro tools and applications
- Identify technical problems that can occur
- Run Windows 7 monitoring tools
- Apply Windows security features and network connectivity applications
- Manage users and accounts in Windows 7 client environment
Important MCSE & MCSD Certification Changes from Microsoft
On September 26, 2016, five new Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) and Developer (MCSD) specialties were released. To earn each of the new certifications – MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSE: Mobility, MCSE: Data Management and Analysis, MCSE: Productivity, or MCSD: App Builder – you must first earn a qualifying Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification and, then pass a single additional exam from a list of electives associated with the corresponding certification. Click here for a complete summary of the MCSE and MCSD changes from Microsoft, including answer to some of the most frequently asked questions.