Microsoft Office Publisher 2016 is an application capable of producing greeting cards, certificates, newsletters, and other printed publications. Publisher includes a large collection of templates that provides a great way to start a new publication.
Participants should be familiar with using personal computers and have used a mouse and keyboard (basic typing skills are recommended). They should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to user Windows to manage information on their computer. Specifically, they should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for persons in a variety of job roles such as publishing specialists, layout specialists, graphic designers, or any other knowledge workers who need to use Microsoft Office Publisher 2016 to create, lay out, edit, and share publications.
- Navigate the Interface
- Customize the Publisher Interface
- Create a Publication
- Add Text to a Publication
- Add Pages and Picture Placeholders to a Publication
- Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Apply Building Blocks to a Publication
- Format Text
- Format Paragraphs
- Apply Schemes
- Edit Text in a Publication
- Present Content in Tables
- Insert Symbols and Special Characters
- Insert Graphics in a Publication
- Customize the Appearance of Pictures