Participants will learn desktop publishing capabilities of Publisher, including how to produce greeting cards, certificates, newsletters, and calendars, integrating mail merge features for a list of recipients and exporting publications as HTML web pages.
Participants should be familiar with using personal computers and have used a mouse and keyboard (basic typing skills are recommended). They should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to user Windows to manage information on their computer. Specifically, they should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for persons in a variety of job roles such as publishing specialists, layout specialists, graphic designers, or any other knowledge workers who need to use Microsoft Publisher 2013 to create, lay out, edit, share publications.
- Explore the Interface
- Customize the Publisher Interface
- Create a Publication
- Add Text to a Publication
- Organize Text Boxes and Picture
- Placeholders in a Layout
- Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Apply Building Blocks
- Format Text
- Format Paragraphs
- Apply Paragraph Styles
- Apply Schemes
- Edit Text in a Publication
- Present Content in Tables
- Insert Symbols and Special Characters
- Add Graphical Objects to a Publication
- Manipulate the Appearance of Pictures