In this course, students will create, format, edit, and distribute publications.
Participants should be familiar with using personal computers and have used a mouse and keyboard (basic typing skills are recommended). They should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to user Windows to manage information on their computer. Specifically, they should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for participants with a basic understanding of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Word who need to learn how to use Microsoft Publisher 2010 to create layout, and edit publications.
- Identify the Components of the Publisher Interface
- Customize the Publisher Interface
- Create a Basic Publicatiaon
- Import Text into a Publication
- Organize Text Boxes and Picture
- Placeholders in a Layout
- Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Insert Common Layout Elements
- Use Building Blocks
- Format Text
- Format Paragraphs
- Apply Paragraph Styles
- Apply Schemes
- Edit Text in a Publication
- Present Content in Tables
- Review Text in a Publication
- Insert Symbols and Special Characters
- Customize the Appearance of Pictures
- Add Graphical Objects to a Publication