This one-day course provides a way for participants to create and collect their notes. This course will introduce participants to using OneNote notebooks to store a variety of content in an organized way, access the content from anywhere, and also share it.
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for people in a variety of roles and fields who have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office 2016 and want to incorporate digital note-taking and note collaboration by using Microsoft OneNote 2016. In addition to creating and modifying OneNote notebooks, this course will introduce you to inserting images and embedding files into notebooks, categorizing content, sharing content with OneDrive, and exporting content to other file formats.
- Navigate the OneNote 2016 Environment
- Use Templates
- Customize the OneNote User Interface
- Apply Formatting to Notebook Content
- Insert Images and Audio into a Notebook
- Add Quick Notes and Links
- Use Drawing Tools
- Proof and Print a Notebook
- Configure Password Protection and Note Properties
- Export Content from OneNote Notebooks
- Back Up and Restore Notebook Content