As project managers, we understand the importance of having a good strategy. However, strategies often fail without proper synchronization of the strategic, managerial and operational bodies in the organization. Designed to aid project managers learn important best practices, this CAPM® course explores the crucial techniques in creating an Integrated Project Management solution. This 3-day program is designed for Project Managers, working professionals and individuals involved in in-house or client projects, aiming to certify their skills by obtaining the world renowned Certified Associate Project Management (CAPM)® certification.
Unlike other PMI® certifications, CAPM® does not require the Project Development Units (PDUs)/Contact Hours per three-year cycle.
Why Choose New Horizons Singapore
- Assured top quality training from a Registered Education Provider (REP)
- Availability of funding avenues for your program
- Dedicated PMP® trainer with more than 10 years of experience in the industry
- In-depth group discussions & networking during class sessions
- Presentation Slides, Class Handouts, Exercises & PMBOK® Guide to compliment training