By using New Horizons Singapore’ website (“Site”), you are agreeing to bound by this Policy in respect of the information collected about you via the Site. You acknowledge and agree (on your own behalf and duly authorized on behalf of any third party whose details you supply) that the processing (including disclosure) of information is necessary or desirable for the provision of relevant services and the operations of New Horizons Singapore’ performance of its rights and obligations owed to you or a third party.
The references to information “relating to you” or “about you” include references to information about your colleagues, representatives, agents, directors, officers, or relevant parties, whose details you have provided, and those of your affiliates and subsidiaries and sub-contractors, and those of any third party whose details you supply to New Horizons Singapore.
We may update this Policy from time to time to take into account changing requirements, and we request you to refer back to this Policy frequently to review any revisions. If you have queries about the Policy, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our mailing list or enquire on the course through our Contact Us page.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.)
- To improve our Site (We continually strive to improve our services based on the information and feedback we receive from you.)
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.)
- To process transactions
- To administer a class, course, workshop, masterclass, seminar, event or other features of the Site
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates on New Horizons Singapore’ courses seminars, workshops, masterclasses or events. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails on the particular New Horizons Singapore’ event, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.)
- We may also contact you by any means of communication for which you have given us contact details, including email, telephone, and post, for the purpose of getting your feedback or for providing you with information which we believe could be of interest to you or your organization.
- On occasion, we may use third-party agents and service providers to assist us in the use of your data as outlined above.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your submitted information.
Your information will not be sold or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested.
Our Site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyze how users use the website.
Some of the pages on our Site may include links to external websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of these external websites. We strongly recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit, and contact its owner if you have any concerns or questions.
New Horizons Singapore
1 Maritime Square
#10-24/25 HarbourFront Centre
Tel: (65) 6822 8282
14 December 2016