PRINCE2® Training at New Horizons Singapore
PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments, version 2) is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. It covers the management, control and organization of a project. Used extensively by the HM Treasury of the United Kingdom, PRINCE2® is widely recognized as a preeminent project management methodology in the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia and worldwide.
PRINCE2® is a perfect complement to those who have attended or attained the Project Management Professional (PMP)® or for those who are new to project management and are seeking a solid foundation in practical application.
Why is it necessary to take PRINCE2®?
- Some companies may not recognize certifications from Project Management Institute (PMI®) despite its international acclaim.
- Project Managers who have their Project Management Professional (PMP)® and/or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certifications wish to have the best of both worlds by including PRINCE2® methodology into their knowledge belts to broaden their understanding on the project’s delivery.
- PRINCE2® is becoming the fast-growing project management methodology in the market which attracts aspiring project managers and project support personnel on pursuing this path to boost a better career development and personal recognition.
- Course: PRINCE2® Foundation Certificate in Project Management
- Exam: PRINCE2® Foundation Exam
Participants who have previously attained Project Management Professional (PMP)® and/or Certificate in Project Management (CAPM)® are highly encouraged to acquire additional project management skills and methodology by taking this 2 days course to attain the certification.
- Course: PRINCE2® Practitioner Certificate in Project Management
- Exam: PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam