Office 365 Training at New Horizons Singapore
Office 365 is the same Office you’re familiar with—the same one you use every day. And since Office 365 is powered by Microsoft’s Azure cloud, employees can access their applications and files from virtually anywhere using PC, Mac and select mobile devices. Office 365 allows easy access to the latest versions of Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as Office Mobile Apps. What’s more, the cloud-based nature of Office 365 means that as your business grows, the application adapts to meet your needs.
How Can Office 365 Help Your Business?
Office 365 is specifically designed to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes – sole proprietors, entrepreneurs, large and mid-sized businesses, government agencies, schools and tertiary institutions – helping you save time and money, while freeing up valued resources.
From a single easy-to-manage portal, assigned administrators can manage every aspect of their business using familiar tools – such as SharePoint, Exchange and Skype for Business – to provide users with an easy-to-use, collaborative platform.
Additional Business Benefits of Office 365
- Access documents, email and shared calendars from anywhere, on any device
- Host online meetings with multi-party HD video conferencing and screen sharing
- Protect your email environment with always up-to-date antivirus and anti-spam
- Collaborate on documents with teammates, share reports with business partners
- Safeguard your data with enterprise-grade reliability and disaster recovery
Office 365 Certifications
- Course: 20347: Enabling and Managing Office 365
- Exam: 70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
- Exam: 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services
NOTE: To earn the MCSE: Productivity certification, you must first earn a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Office 365, and then, pass a single additional exam from a list of electives associated with the corresponding certification.
Once you hold an MSCA: Office 365, pass any one of the following elective exams to earn an MCSE: Productivity:
- Preparation Course 20345-1: Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- Preparation Course 20345-2: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- Exam 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server
- Preparation Course 20339-1: Planning and Administering SharePoint 2016
- Preparation Course 20339-2: Advanced Technologies of SharePoint 2016
- Exam 70-339: Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Preparation Course 40409: Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015
- Exam 70-333: Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015
- Preparation Course 20334: Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015
- Exam 70-334: Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015
- Preparation Course 20341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Exam 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Preparation Course 20342: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Exam 70-342: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Important MCSE & MCSD Certification Changes from Microsoft
On September 26, 2016, five new Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) and Developer (MCSD) specialties were released. To earn each of the new certifications – MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSE: Mobility, MCSE: Data Management and Analysis, MCSE: Productivity, or MCSD: App Builder – you must first earn a qualifying Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification and, then pass a single additional exam from a list of electives associated with the corresponding certification. Click here for a complete summary of the MCSE and MCSD changes from Microsoft, including answer to some of the most frequently asked questions.