Information Security Training at New Horizons Singapore
With the increase of confidential information stored and processed electronically, the risk of unauthorized access is on the rise. Data breaches and attacks make the protection more critical.
At New Horizons Singapore, our information security training programs are designed to ensure that your organization is at significantly reduced risk of any information breach and also minimizes negative impact should a breach occur.
Information security courses and certification are primarily created by EC-Council. The EC-Council (International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants) is a long-standing professional certification organization for IT Professionals. Earning certifications from EC-Council is an ideal way to prove your skills and knowledge to your employer.
- Course: NICF – Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Exam: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
While the Certified Ethical Hacker certification exposes the learner to hacking tools and technologies, the Certified Security Analyst course takes it a step further by exploring how to analyze the outcome from these tools and technologies. Through groundbreaking network penetration testing training methods and techniques, this pen testing computer security certification helps students perform the intensive assessments required to effectively identify and mitigate risks to the information security of the infrastructure.
- Course: NICF – Security Analysis and Penetration Testing
- Exam: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
- Course: NICF – Network Defender
- Exam: Certified Network Defender (CND)
- Course: Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI)
- Exam: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
The ECSP certification is intended for programmers who are responsible for designing and building secure Windows/Web based applications with .NET Framework. It is designed for developers who have .NET development skills.
- Course: EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer (ECSP.NET)
- Exam: EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer (ECSP.NET)