Juggling work and learning plans can be quite challenging when courses are pending for confirmation. With Guaranteed-to-Run (GTR) classes, you can be assured that the class and your seat is confirmed for you when you arrive at our training center. Our GTR schedule updates on monthly basis so be sure to check out the courses that are coming up in the next month! Now you can be assured your time invested does not go to waste.
|Course Name||Schedule||Normal Price||Special Offers|
|20741 Networking with Windows Server||9 – 13 July||$3,500||Ask Us!|
|10961 Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell||16 – 20 July||$3,500||Ask Us!|
|20740 Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016||23 – 27 July
7, 14, 21, 28 July
|NICF – Security Analysis and Penetration Testing *||2 – 6 July||$2,600||Ask Us!|
|NICF – Network Defender (CND) *||2 – 6 July||$2,300||Ask Us!|
|NICF – Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) *||Evenings: 2, 4, 9, 11 July
Saturdays: 21, 28 July, 4 Aug
|EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH)||23 – 24 July||$2,635||Ask Us!|
|PMI – Agile Certified Practitioner||4 – 6 July||$2,695||Ask Us!|
|NICF – ITIL V3 Foundation in Service Management *||9 – 11 July||$950||Ask Us!|
|NICF – Project Management *||16 – 20 July||$935||Ask Us!|
|Excel 2016 – Level 1 to Level 3||11 – 13 July||$747||Ask Us!|
Terms & Conditions
- Courses that are indicated with (*) are eligible for funding. Please refer HERE for more info.
- The GTR Promotion is valid exclusively for the above listed schedules only.
- All prices are based on per pax and subject to GST.
- Not applicable with any other promotion unless otherwise stated.
- For corporate/company-sponsored customers, full payment must be made within 14 days from the day of enrollment.
- For self-sponsored customers, full payment must be made upon enrollment.
- Any postponement or No-Show will be considered consumed. Payments made are non-refundable.
- Enrollments will be processed on first-come-first-serve basis and all classes are subject to seat availability.
- New Horizons Singapore reserves the rights to postpone or cancel the class under any circumstances.