MAXIMIZE YOUR SAVINGS TO GAIN THE EXTRA MILE
New Horizons Singapore offers the following courses approved by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) for the available funding(s):
And many more to come!
(1) SSG Funding
Formerly known as Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA), SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) funding is divided into two categories:
- Through company-sponsored, employers can now enjoy subsidies for up to 90% on SSG-approved courses when they sponsor their employees for training. The subsidy rate through company-sponsored will significantly reduce the training courses for the employers. For more information, please visit HERE.
- Through self-sponsored, individuals can now enjoy subsidies for up to 90% on SSG-approved courses. For more information, please visit HERE.
(2) Absentee Payroll
Absentee Payroll (AP) funding is a grant to help employers defray the manpower costs incurred when they send their employees for SSG-approved courses during working hours.
For training conducted outside working hours, the grant is meant to alleviate the opportunity costs incurred by the employees. Hence, the funding is to be paid to the employees together with the mandatory top-up by the employer.
For more information on Absentee Payroll, please visit HERE.
(3) SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy
In-line with SkillsFuture objectives to support and encourage lifelong learning and help Singaporeans to stay responsive to a changing workplace, an in-recognition that mid-career individuals may face greater challenges in undertaking training, SSG implemented enhanced course subsidies for mid-career individuals from 1 October 2015.
With the effect from 1 October 2015, Singaporeans aged 40 and above will now enjoy enhanced subsidies for up to 90% of course fees for SSG-approved courses.
For more information on SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy, please visit HERE.
(4) SkillsFuture Credit
SkillsFuture Credit aims to encourage individuals to engage skills development and lifelong learning. All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website HERE to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
Terms and Conditions
- All above-mentioned courses are approved by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) for the above-mentioned fundings.
- All above-mentioned courses are aligned with the National Infocomm Competency Framework (NICF) accredited by SSG.
- All prices for the above-mentioned courses are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and are subjected to 7% GST.
- The funding support for (1) and (2) are applicable for Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents (Singapore PRs). *
- The funding support for (3) and (4) are applicable for Singaporeans only. **
- New Horizons Singapore reserves the right to change the dates of classes without prior notice.
- New Horizons Singapore reserves the right to cancel and reschedule the course(s) due to unforeseen circumstances.