Exchange Server Training from New Horizons Singapore
Microsoft Exchange Server brings a rich set of technologies, features, and services that help you protect your data. Exchange Server keeps your team connected with secure, reliable access to email, calendars and contacts virtually from any device.
To understand and effectively deploy Microsoft Exchange Server, you need a solid knowledge of its complexity and capabilities. New Horizons Singapore offers a full selection of Microsoft Exchange Server training delivered by our Microsoft Certified Trainers to prepare you to take advantage of all that Microsoft Exchange Server has to offer.
Remain in Control, Online and On-Premises
Exchange Server enables you to tailor your solution based on your unique needs and ensures your communications are always available while you remain in control, on your own terms – online and on-premises or a hybrid of the two.
Do More, on any Device
Exchange Server helps your users be more productive by helping them manage increasing volumes of communications across multiple devices and work together more effectively as teams.
Keep your Organization Safe
Exchange Server keeps your organization safe by enabling you to protect business communications and sensitive information to meet internal and regulatory compliance requirements.
Exchange Server Certifications
Earning Microsoft Server certifications establishes your skills and expertise in working Exchange Server 2016 and other cloud-based technologies.
- Course 20740: Installing, Storage, and Compute with Windows 2016 (FUNDING AVAILABLE!)
- Exam: 70-740: Installing, Storage, and Compute with Windows 2016
- Course 20742: Identity with Windows Server 2016 (FUNDING AVAILABLE!)
- Exam: 70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016
- Course 20741: Networking with Windows Server 2016 (FUNDING AVAILABLE!)
- Exam: 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016
This certification is a prerequisite for furthering the Windows Server certification process, and is great for those looking to get their first job in Microsoft technology.
- Course: 20410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Exam 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Course 20412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Exam 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Course 20411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- Exam 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
NOTE: To earn the MCSE: Productivity certification, you must earn a Microsoft Solutions Associate (MCSA): Office 365 or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2016/2012, and then, pass single additional exam from a list of electives associated with the corresponding certification. Once you hold an MCSA: Office 365 or MCSA: Windows Server, pass any one of the following elective exams to earn an MCSE: Productivity.
- Preparation Course 20345-1: Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 & Preparation Course 20345-2: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2015
- Exam 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server
- Preparation Course 20339-1: Planning and Administering SharePoint 2016 & Preparation Course 20339-2: Advanced Technologies of SharePoint 2016
- Exam 70-339: Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
- Preparation Course 40409: Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015
- Exam 70-333: Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015
Important MCSE & MCSD Certification Changes from Microsoft
On September 26, 2016, five new Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) and Developer (MCSD) specialties were released. To earn each of the new certifications – MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSE: Mobility, MCSE: Data Management and Analysis, MCSE: Productivity, or MCSD: App Builder – you must first earn a qualifying Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification and, then pass a single additional exam from a list of electives associated with the corresponding certification. Click here for a complete summary of the MCSE and MCSD changes from Microsoft, including answer to some of the most frequently asked questions.